Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Introduction Of Sorts To This Blog

Me: A 22 year old male student from somewhere in New York.  I'm a marketing major and I hope to get a job within or relating to the music industry in the upcoming months.  My friends are all getting tired of having to listen to me wax poetically about Ra Ra Riot and why In Rainbows was brilliant, from a business standpoint (and from a musical standpoint as well, but who's keeping track.  Not I.  Actually I am.  It was the best album of 2007) so I'm starting this as an outlet for my thoughts regarding music and the music industry.

You: 18 years old from small city in Japan.

If you get that reference, then, well, hats off to you.  

This Blog: I will try to post many features like the one below, where I will document a new or unknown band that I feel like deserves attention and acclaim with music and original photos and video. I will also post a lot of lists (cause lists are fun) as well as random musings about what ever is on my mind (though I'll try to keep it music related).

So I hope this works, feel free to comment, send me hate mail, whatever.

No comments: